March is a transitional month that marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring, so what better reason to get outside and enjoy all that Atlanta has to offer? Here are a few of the most exciting events coming up in Atlanta this March.
- The Beer, Bourbon & Barbecue Festival at Atlantic Station. On March 3, head over to Atlantic Station to check out three of Atlanta's favorite food and beverage offerings. You'll also enjoy live music and seminars all day long.
- Orchid Daze at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. Looking for some natural beauty? Head over to the Atlanta Botanical Garden all month long to admire blooming orchids from all over the world.
- Atlanta Jewish Music Festival. This all-ages festival celebrates Jewish music and aims to teach the next generation about its culture and tradition. The festival takes place from March 8 – 25 at locations all over the city.
- The Atlanta St. Patrick's Day Parade. Get out your green gear and head downtown to celebrate this rowdy Irish holiday! This is a family-friendly event, so all ages are welcome.
- Adult Prom: A Prehistoric Night to Remember at the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. This 21+ event allows visitors to get dressed up as if they're going to the prom and spend the night partying amidst the dinosaurs at the Fernbank museum.